REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
Click this button below to reserve your seats for in-person service.
We have three times for you to choose from : 09:30 AM, 11:30 AM and 4 PM.
Log in, select a time and receive confirmation email.
Yes, the moment that we've been waiting for! IC Medan is re-opening its doors and have started in-person services.
Please read carefully the information below, the safety protocols being set and current condition for now.
If you have any questions, feel free to find us on social media or email us at [email protected]
Who can attend in-person service?
- People aged 13 and above who are healthy and not showing symptoms of any kind of easily-transmitted diseases or virus and hasn't been in close contact with people who's sick or having symptoms of those.
- People who are ready to obey, practice and follow health protocols set by the church and government, including mandatory temperature checks, medical masks, hand sanitizer, and physical distancing in the building.
- People who has registered and received confirmation to attend in-person service. Find more information on this below.
If any of the following applies to you, please join us online:
- In the last 14 days you have tested positive, been experiencing symptoms, or have a known exposure to COVID-19.
- If you are in a “high-risk” group, or you care for someone who may be at “high-risk” for severe illness.
What about IC Kids?
All IC Kids services will not be available in-person until further notice. Children will also not be allowed to stay in the lobby while parents attend church. We encourage IC Kids to stay at home for now and watch IC Kids services from home.
However, this is not permanent. As things and condition improves and it become safer for kids to be in public, IC Kids will be available in the future.
How do I register to attend in-person service?
Following health protocol and government regulation, we will limit the amount of people allowed inside auditorium for every service. This is why we will open sign-ups for our in-person services with limited attendance. This will also help with contact tracing and comply with regulations.
What sanitation measures will be in place?
- Our team will frequently disinfect surfaces throughout the building and we will sanitize the auditorium between services.
- Hand-sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the building.
- IC Cafe, which includes water dispenser, coffee and tea stations will no longer be available at this time. Water bottles and personal tumbler will be allowed.
- Worship guides and pens has been removed. Offering envelopes will be available at Giving Station.
- Eating will not be allowed when you are in the church building.
- Church Lobby will not be available for hang-out after service.
What if I am not ready or can't attend in-person service?
IC Medan Online Campus is available for you! This will be on our YouTube Channel every Sunday at 10:30 AM. If you're new or in need of prayer, reach out to us in the chats or comments, and our Online Campus team will be ready to serve you.